OFFICE/ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – Auckland
Sparex New Zealand are seeking an experienced Office/Accounts Admin person working 8.30/9.00 to 5.00/5.30 Monday to Friday, with some flexibility in the hours offered.
You will be working in a team part of the international AGCO group of companies who specialise in the provision of parts, and equipment to the agricultural sector and the distribution of industrial level tools and equipment to the general public.
Working in our head office in Onehunga, close to motorways and Bus/Rail terminal, you will have responsibility for a wide range of functions including:
- Daily Office Management
- Debtors control
- Account and bank reconciliations
- Weekly and Month End reporting
Competencies and Experience
- Office /Accounts experience (2 years +)
- Probable tertiary qualification in Business/Accounting
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills (managing Debtors and other staff)
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
What’s In It For You:
- The opportunity to work for a global company with premium brands
- Professional Development both locally and through International Online Programs
- Recognition for great work
- Staff Discounts
- Parking on-site
You must have a valid New Zealand work permit, and/or have the right to work in New Zealand.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org