This job is archived
We are looking for an energetic, responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to one other in assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. The ideal candidate will have some experience in the role, be a quick learner and self motivated.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of service.
- Provide information by answering phone calls, emails, social media inquiries, mail and supporting visitors.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, copying, typing/data entry etc
- Make travel arrangements ie : booking cars,flights, restaurant reservations etc
- Exhibits polite and professional communication.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels and ordering new stock.
- Assist with launch of new projects
- Manage communication with stakeholders on all active projects
- Invoicing and following up on payments
- Editing website content
- Assisting in development of online content
- Managing social media ads (Google, Facebook etc)
- Organisation Skills
- Efficient time Management
- Administrative writing skills
- Microsoft office knowledge
- Problem solving
- Supply management/inventory control
- Self sufficient
- Adaptability/fast learner
- Strong verbal communication
Education / Experience Requirements
- High school Diploma / Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience
- Minimum 3 years Admin / admin type role experience
- Valid driver's license
Hours and Compensation
The role is for 30/hrs a week, you will be paid $25-30/hr depending on relevant experience. Valid driver's license required as you will need to pick up and drop off supplies. Petrol paid. Only applicants in reaching the interview stage will be contacted. Please email your CV to [Register to View]