Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Reception / Accounts Administrator
We have a vacancy for a Reception/Accounts Administrator who is a highly motivated, efficient and well-organised person.
This is a full time fixed term role to cover maternity leave for approx 12 months. If a position is available after that time we will definitely look at continuing employment, so it is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience which may lead to full-time employment.
The role is responsible for the following:
• Handling incoming / making outgoing phone calls.
• Email correspondence.
• Typing correspondence.
• Processing weekly wages / PAYE.
• Daily cashbook entry.
• Two monthly GST returns.
• Maintaining vehicle checklists.
• Maintaining consumable stock levels and reordering.
• Maintaining safety and health and staff records.
• General office duties, filing and cleaning etc.
The ideal person will have:
• The ability to handle work pressure and deadlines.
• Excellent computer skills with knowledge in Xero, Workflow Max and Smart Payroll systems.
• Be reliable, as we are a small team.
• Grasp new concepts quickly, work accurately and efficiently both on your own and within a team.
• Strong attention to detail.
• The ability to multitask.
• An outgoing, friendly personality and a genuine desire to perform well in a small team.
This is a very busy and varied position and would suit someone who thrives on challenges.
Please email your CV to: [Register to View]
Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand