Currently we are looking for interest of a receptionist in Te Kura o Te Whanau-a_Apanui. Hours negotiable but a minimum of 9:30am to 2:30pm, ideally 8:00 -2:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Knowledge of Te Reo Māori is advantageous in this position.
‘This role is covered by the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021, so applicants must either be vaccinated or have a medical exemption.’
The following attributes are required in order for you to be considered for this role:
- Professional and tidy appearance
- A warm, friendly and mature personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with outstanding service and telephone manner to any manuhiri into the kura.
- The ability to cope with a busy and, at times, high-pressure work environment
- Solid computer skills
- Have the X factor to go over and above your Job Description to raise the image of the kura or make things move smoothly
- Able to work in a team
Please send cover letter and CV to Taalo Grant: [Register to View]
Please also include a photo with smart casual business attire. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.