Geneva Healthcare provide in-home care to clients living with an injury, illness or disability.
As a Coordinator you will have a client portfolio that you will be overseeing on a day to day basis, with either short term or long term cares. Our Coordinators are also involved with being on a phone queue taking inbound calls throughout the day and finding relief cover for support workers who have called in sick or are unable to attend to the client. This will require effectively coordinating and rostering of our support workers to ensure the needs of our clients are being met.
You will need to be confident managing high call volumes both inbound and outbound to meet KPIs and delivery exceptional first call resolution as you will be the first point of contact for both our support workers out on the field as well as our clients.
- Social events and Fridays drinks
- Subsidised health insurance
- Free fruit for staff
- A knowledgeable, highly experienced, fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A supportive orientation and training programme with career opportunities
- Viaduct Location – easy access to public transport
Who are we? Geneva Healthcare is driven by a company culture based around family values which is crucial to our overall success. We offer our employees real career opportunities with great training and progression pathways. Our Homecare Group provides care and support nationally for people in their own homes including those living with disability, recovering from illness or accidents and the elderly.
- A minimum of 2-year experience in a call centre environment role
- Experience within a health administration or coordinator role is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine interest to help others
- A well-developed ability to multitask
- Resilience to push through
If you think you have what it takes, don't wait, apply today!
Please note: you must be a citizen or resident of New Zealand to apply
Please apply online with your CV & Cover Letter to Deborah D'Souza or for further information please call on 0800 436 382 ext 9514
For more information on what we do, please visit https://www.genevahealth.com