Care Coordinator | After Hours
$20.00 – $24.00 • hourly
Who are we? Geneva Healthcare is a specialist healthcare services and staffing company. Our company culture is based around our core values: Care, Passion, Aspiration, Leadership and Health which is crucial to our overall success. We offer our employees real career opportunities with great training and progression pathways!
Our Homecare Group assists to facilitate and provide in-home care and support for people nationwide , including those living with illness, disability, recovering from accidents and the elderly.
Bring you passion for providing top quality service to our clients and help make a meaningful difference in their lives! As an After Hours Coordinator you will be confident in answering high volumes of phone-based inquiries from our clients and support workers.
As a rostering wiz, you will also be driven to find relief support workers to visit our clients making sure they all receive the support they need in the event a scheduled support worker is unavailable for work.
There are permanent part-time shifts available which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Tuesday & Thursday | 5.00PM – 10.00PM and Saturday | 1.30PM – 10.00PM
- Saturday & Sunday | 6.00AM – 12.00PM and Friday | 3.00PM – 11.00PM
- Thursday & Friday | 5.00PM - 10.00PM and Saturday | 7.00AM - 3.30PM
Note: you must be available to work weekends & weekdays as well as pick up additional shifts on short notice.
What’s in it for you?
- Subsidised health insurance
- Free parking
- Vending Machine for those sweet or savoury cravings
- A knowledgeable, highly experienced, fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A supportive orientation and training programme with career opportunities
- Viaduct Location – with panoramic ocean views and easy access to public transport!
What we are after:
- Experience working in a call centre environment role is preferred
- The ability to thrive under pressure while manage high volume calls and multi-task successfully
- Excellent communication skills and professional phone manner
- Proven customer service skills – a genuine interest for helping others
- Resilience to push through
You don’t want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Please apply online with your CV & Cover Letter outlining your interest in the role to Deborah D'Souza or for further information please call on 0800 436 382 ext 9514
You must also be a citizen or resident of New Zealand to apply
For more information on what we do, please visit [Register to View] /">[Register to View]