We are currently looking for skilled labourers to work for a busy construction company in Queenstown. The work will be on Monday - Friday and will involve working on the enabling works and earthworks on a large new build project.
The company you will be working for believe in developing strong business relationships with their clients and dedicated team members with experience in a vast range of equipment, enabling them to complete jobs from a small driveway to multi-million dollar sub-divisions.
To be successful in this role you will require;
- Previous experience working on a construction site, ideally civil or large earthworks.
- Experience working with or around large machinery, eg excavators and loaders etc
- Hold a valid license. WTR, class 1-5 would be a bonus
- A strong work ethic and attitude to physical work
What we provide;
- KiwiSaver / holiday pay
- Ongoing employment
- Excellent working conditions
- Great pay rates
- Assistance with training
If you are looking for a new opportunity in Queenstown please apply today!