Class 4-5 driver with HIAB / Crane experience to assist in the assembly of Silos in Rakaia. Full training is provided, and you will need to be strong and fit, as this work involves lifting up Silo parts for assembly for the Larger Silos and delivery of completed Silos to the client's sites,
Working with an experienced and welcoming crew, your job responsibilities will be:
- Operating 12t Kato mobile crane, PK7200 Hiab, and 170 JIB.
- Helping team in building silos when not operating the crane
This role is offering an excellent hourly rate and we are looking for:
- 2 years of mobile crane operating experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure, determine priorities and follow instructions
This is a good opportunity to work on a new challenging project along with a competitive hourly rate.
If you believe you have the qualities we seek for this position, APPLY NOW!!
This is an opportunity that can turn into a full-time permanent role for the right operator