Due to continued growth and increasing demand, we have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled labourer to join a friendly and supportive team
Working alongside a highly experienced team, you will help to create and maintain structures, walls, chimneys, foundations and more using various types of blocks, tiles, boards & stone. No experience in the industry is required. Some knowledge or experience in construction and labouring duties is an advantage.
The role includes heavy work -
- mixing mud and ensuring bricklayers have what they need to keep the job running.
- Using power tools, cutting blocks, digging holes, mixing concrete, plastering, embedding blocks,
- Removing excess mortar, and other tasks as and when required.
We will need you to -
- Be punctual at all times
- Follow instructions given by Employer/Foreman or other tradesmen ask questions if unsure of any instructions
- Execute and deliver all work safely and to a high professional standard
- Work autonomously and also as part of a team
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Possess a willingness to learn and develop new skills
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please click ‘Apply Now’ to send us your resume.