- Operate construction equipment, prep sites, and work with earth and concrete as a labourer for our client.
- No experience is needed. Physical fitness is essential.
- PPE is provided!
About the Role
You'll complete tasks such as foundation preparation, loading and unloading building materials, and maintenance of equipment. You'll work in a team of other labourers alongside skilled tradespeople and report to the site Foreman. Some days, you may be the only labourer on site.
Working on residential, commercial or industrial projects, you'll get the chance to work on the tools as required, and pick up valuable skills.
- Operate construction equipment
- Prep construction sites
- Remove, fill, and compact earth
- Perform site clean-up
You're ready to learn and upskill while working and are capable of physical labour and sometimes strenuous tasks. You're not afraid to work outdoors, whatever the weather, and you're a real team player. Being punctual and reliable is essential - you're the sort of person who turns up to work on time, every time!
- Physically fit and strong
- Current driver's license
- Experience beneficial but not essential
Our client covers the Central Otago region, providing concrete solutions for various residential, commercial and industrial-scale projects. They pride themselves on offering a high level of service and a professional approach and are dedicated to quality.What's On Offer
- Earn $22 - $25 per hour, depending on your skills
- PPE provided
- Gain valuable skills on the job to further your career in construction
- Permanent role, full-time hours
If you've got what it takes to succeed in this role, then apply now!