We have a great opportunity for highly skilled reliable labourers to work in the Queenstown-Lakes district and Central Otago areas with a reputable Civil Earthmoving company. You will be working within a great team and for an employer who recognises and rewards staff for their hard work. You will take on a variety of roles where no two days are the same! Your labouring skills will hit the ground running and your role will be an important part of everyday operations.
Your role will include helping with the following - Roading/drainage / compacting / car parking/hammer handwork.
What you need...
- Proven experience working in civil construction and earthworks
- Be physically fit, strong with excellent health and safety practices
- Adaptable to varying outdoor working conditions
- Experience working around operational machinery
- Understanding of team dynamics and communication
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and MOJ check
What we offer...
- Excellent rates with weekly pay
- Ongoing training (where applicable)
- Holiday pay / KiwiSaver
- Ongoing supply of basic PPE
- A team culture that suits your personality