We are looking for someone who is driven, motivated, and has a genuine, down-to-earth personality to fit with the rest of the team
About this role:
- You will be involved in preparing and setting out formwork for precast elements, placing reinforcing steel cages, and cast-in items.
- You will also be required to help with pouring, vibrating, and finishing concrete.
- A great eye for detail and quality is a must
- You will have a Safety First attitude
- Motivated to learn and develop new skills.
We can promise you a challenging career in a positive team working environment.
- Punctual, reliable, and capable of early starts
- Proactive, positive attitude with a solid work ethic
- Can take direction and follow instructions
- Have that Can Do Will Do attitude
- Physical fitness
- Able to pass pre-employment, as well as ongoing random drug testing.
The right person for this position will be one who views this as more than just a job. This will be a long-term career move. You will have the opportunity to develop highly specialised and sought-after skills, and grow them into a rewarding career, the chance to work on multiple sites throughout New Zealand, and job satisfaction and stability from working for one of the most respected companies in the industry
Prior experience is preferred but not needed as they thoroughly enjoy teaching their team these skills!