- Help prep formwork, place, screen, and finish concrete elements and panels as a concrete placer.
- Experience is very beneficial, but full training can be provided.
- Opportunity to gain relevant licenses/certificates.
A nationwide concreting company is currently recruiting for Concrete Placers / Precast Concrete Workers, with opportunities available throughout New Zealand. No matter where you are located, if you have concrete experience then we are likely to have a position for you; if you need full training, we may be able to help too!
About the Role
You'll perform various concreting duties as required for each site while operating troweling machines and concrete vibrators, and using hand and power tools. Learning on the job, you'll have the chance to build formwork, fix steel, place, screen, and finish concrete elements and panels.
- Place reinforcing steel
- Assemble formwork/boxing
- Place, screen, and finish concrete elements and panels
- Operate equipment and use hand and power tools
You have strong communication skills and a high level of attention to detail. Reliable and punctual, you're a practical thinker with a fantastic attitude and are driven to learn new skills. Seeing tasks through to completion and working collaboratively within a team will see you thrive in this role.
Experience in the Concrete Industry, or with Civil or Construction labouring is preferable but not essential; as long as you can handle a power tool, we can train you! Having ConstructSafe or Site Safe is also beneficial.
- Physically fit and healthy
- Will pass a pre-employment drug test
- A strong work ethic, capable of strenuous work
What's On Offer
- Earn $25 - 35 per hour, depending on experience
- Immediate start available in Christchurch!
- PPE is provided
- Opportunity to gain relevant licenses/certificates
- Full-time, permanent contracts
How to Apply
Click the button to apply and send us your CV/Resume along with two contactable references. Please note where in the country you are prepared to work.
No previous work experience? No worries! Apply anyway and tell us why you think you'd be suitable for this position.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.