Full-time opportunity in Stunning Queenstown for an experienced Digger/Excavator/Machine Operator.
About the Role
We have a role for an experienced machine operator to use 5.5 to 14-tonne diggers and other similar equipment. You'll be involved in the movement of earth including bulk loading, trenching, moving spoil and prepping work sites.
- Dig holes and load excavated material onto trucks
- Spread and level soil, gravel and sand
- Operate a range of machinery as required
You have great teamwork skills and a strong work ethic; you're not afraid to get stuck in and help out where needed to get the job done. You possess sound knowledge of earthworks, site works, machinery operation and other civil construction activities, and can cut to level and load efficiently.
- Machine Operation Experience - 5.5 to 14-tonne diggers and cranes
- Class 4/5 with WTR
- Ability to pass drug testing
About Our Client
Our client is a small, locally owned, and operated earthmoving company based in the Queenstown lakes district. They are experienced and skilled in residential and commercial projects, landscaping and driveways, site clearing and rock breaking, bulk cartage, and gravel supplies.
They pride themselves on providing a safe and supportive working environment with an inclusive team culture. With a variety of projects in the pipeline, they can offer you secure and stable employment.
What's On Offer
- Relocation package and accommodation provided for the right applicant
- Reliable, well-maintained equipment
- Negotiable pay rate from $24 - $30+ per hour depending on your experience
- Full-time, permanent role; usual hours of work are 7 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday
How to Apply
To get paid the right wage for the right experience whilst working in one of the most beautiful parts of the country, click the button to apply now and send us your CV/Resume and two contactable references. The successful applicant must pass drug testing.
Please note: To apply for this position, you must reside in New Zealand and be a citizen or permanent resident, or have a relevant working visa. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.