Our client is a large locally owned and operated Civil Construction company with various and exciting projects on the go in and around the Queenstown-Lakes district and Central Otago. We are looking for an Experienced Machine Operator to join a team of hard working and dedicated professionals who are at the top of their game.
We want someone who has the ability to complete tasks unsupervised, someone who is reliable, dedicated and has a positive attitude not only towards their pairs but towards their work as well.
What you need
- Proven relevant industry experience
- Operate 20t to 25t GPS diggers
- A demonstrated commitment to safety
- Good communication skills and time management
- Experience working on sub-divisions
- Full Class 1 license and WTR
What we offer
- Stability and ongoing work
- Great rates with weekly pay
- KiwiSaver and 8% holiday pay
- Supply of PPE and ongoing training (where applicable)
- Safe and friendly working environments
This role can be an immediate start if need be, or for the right candidate in a time frame that is required. This opportunity will give the successful applicant the ability to become and permanent employee and progress within the company.
If you have a great attitude, the necessary experience, and have the ability to pass a pre-employment drug test then apply today!