We are looking for someone who is driven, motivated, and has a genuine, down-to-earth personality to fit with the rest of this dedicated team
This someone will be:
- Mechanically minded and experienced with mechanical tools and equipment
- Ideally have worked in prep work and industrial cleaning of concrete masonry, factory and roading surfaces, or a similar type of work
- Physically strong and able to work in outdoor environments
- Available to work rostered weekends and night shifts when required
- A Team player with a great work ethic and leadership qualities
If you have what it takes to handle high-pressure water blasters up to,45,000 psi to perform a variety of applications including stripping paint from buildings, rust from steel structures, and sulphur/calcium deposits from turbines, then we need to hear from you today, we are ready to hire!!