Scaffolders— Kiwi and Australians coming for a break in New Zealand!
SVR are looking for a Leading Hand and Experienced Scaffolders
What you need to have:
- A current Certificate of Competence in Scaffolding (Elementary - Advanced)
- A positive attitude and good work ethics to fit in with a small friendly work environment
- A commitment to health and safety in the workplace
- Experience and knowledge in the scaffolding industry
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Reliable and punctual – you must be committed to turning up for work EVERY day!
- Full drivers licence required. Class 2 would be an advantage, or we will assist in obtaining HT
Working mainly on residential and some light commercial work.
Using Ring Lock systems/Layher/Tube and clip.
Very Competitive hourly rate for the right applicant.
Call me today on Auckland: 099508414
Email me: [Register to View]