Terramark Ltd is a land surveying, resource management, and land development engineering consultancy with offices in Dunedin, Mosgiel, and Balclutha.
We pride ourselves on our core value of “going the extra mile” for our clients, and the successful and timely delivery of a wide range of projects.
To assist us in maintaining that philosophy within our growing business, we are creating an opportunity for an experienced Licensed Cadastral Surveyor to join us. You would work closely with our Planning, Engineering, and Surveying team, and mentor our survey graduates. The role encompasses all facets of cadastral surveying and land development projects within our coastal Otago region. We are currently working within a very vibrant environment, and you must have an ambition to succeed, and the ability to hit the ground running.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ post licensing experience in New Zealand
- A sound working knowledge of cadastral survey and land development procedures and requirements
- Proficiency with Landonline, 12d and BricsCAD
- Sound written and communication skills
- A challenging role within a growing consultancy
- Exposure to a wide variety of projects
- A negotiated remuneration package commensurate with your experience and ability
- The opportunity to add value to our clients’ projects, and to work within the Terramark core values
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to:
email@example.com by 17 March 2021