Maintenance Fitter- West Auckland
- Commitment to safe work practices
- Permanent role with immediate start
What your day will look like:
With your strong experience as a Maintenance Fitter, carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance and repair work on a wide variety of machines and equipment will be second nature to you. One day you might be working on hydraulic and pneumatic systems, generally servicing plant and machinery. The next you may be involved in machine rebuilds and overseeing contractors to help you get the jobs done. Whatever needs your attention, your objective, is to keep all machinery operational and limiting downtime in the large workshop.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- In-depth experience as a maintenance fitter in an industrial environment, including fault finding, trouble shooting, diagnostics and repair.
- Strong health and safety advocate
- Team orientated, friendly with effective verbal communication skills.
- Trade certificate an advantage
Bring your passion for improvement, positive attitude and good work history to this dynamic, highly respected and stable company in need of your expertise. This role will be snapped up therefore don’t delay – email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in the first instance, Jane Lewis 6am Recruitment on 021 955 353 to learn more.
Applicants for this position must have a valid Work Visa for, or be a resident/ citizen of, New Zealand.