Fabricator/ Welder/ Fitter – North Shore
- $35 - $36 p/hr +1.5x overtime
- Modern, effective workshop
- Stable, growing team
- Join a company who invests in your future
Your new surroundings:
This stable, growing and innovative engineering specialist is ready for a new addition to their team of Fabricators and Welders.
- High quality workshop fabrication and welding
- Heavy engineering
- Variety of jobs; no day will be the same
What's in it for you?
- Strong hourly rate
- OT available
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop + on the job training if needed
- Great management and working with like-minded people in a diverse team environment
What you're made of:
- Background in welding and fabrication and ideally fitter
- Expertise with MIG & Stick welding with mild steel
- Ability to understand and read engineering drawings
- Can-do attitude which shows you want to work hard and advance quickly
- Reliable and able to work unsupervised
This role won't last long therefore don't delay. Send me your CV to [Register to View] or call me Jane Lewis, 6am Recruitment on 021 955 353.
This role doesn't sound quite right? Get in touch anyway and talk to me about what you're looking for! I have similar opportunities with several clients in this field!
Applicants for this position must have a valid Work Visa for, or be a resident/ citizen of, New Zealand.