QC Inspector – Fabrication and Welding, West Auckland
- Join an industry leader and work with the best
- Regular overtime available in this very efficient and busy workshop
- With a reputation for their delivery of quality products, help them take this up a notch with the talents you’ll bring
Join this industry leader as their Fabrication and Welding QC Inspector. Bring your additional talents to their existing quality team within a large workshop environment. Your quality focus, attention to detail, and strong team skills will be second nature to you.
Immerse yourself in the inspection of fabricated steelwork for dimensional compliance (against drawings), welding compliance, and correct item identification. In addition, ensure all associated documentation and inspection records are current.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Ideally you’ll have around 5 years industry experience in fabrication and welding inspection.
- AS/NZS 2214 Welding Supervisor (or suitable equivalent), or formal Weld Inspection qualification.
- Ability to read fabrication drawings and weld symbols.
- Pragmatic and collaborative approach to non-conformity resolution.
The workshop operates on a rotating dayshift/nightshift pattern (approximately 4 week rotations) and your talents will be required across this pattern as well.