Team leader, Fabrication and Welding, West Auckland
- Specialist manufacturing workshop, highly respected.
- Apply your natural coaching and leadership skills to bring the team to their full potential
- Strong and ongoing pipeline of work will see you challenged and growing with a positive and flexible mentor.
Your new role and company:
The director of this company truly looks after his team. He is keen to add you with your talents to the team and is willing and able to provide you with all the support you need to become a truly inspirational team leader. Learn from the best to be the best.
The company manufactures in a specialist design space, and as they grow, so they need their team to grow. You may be:
- A talented fabricator and welder, keen to step into a team leadership role or
- A talented team leader, wanting to expand your skills in a new environment.
Your strengths in fabrication and welding, will get you in the door and your attitude will see you fly! Don’t delay, it’s not often there are opportunities such as this to develop you into the talented team leader you have the potential to be. Call me now to discuss further or send me your CV in the first instance; Jane Lewis 6am Recruitment, 021 955 353 or email@example.com
This role doesn't sound quite right? Get in touch anyway and talk to me about what you're looking for! I have similar opportunities with several clients in this field!
You must have a valid Work Visa for, or be a resident/ citizen of, New Zealand to apply for this role.