We are looking for seasonal staff to work in the fields in the stunning Canterbury area. If you are looking for work that fits in with school hours, here's a 9 am to 2.30 pm role for you!About Your New Role
You'll work as part of a team with some amazing new people performing various tasks related to agricultural labouring, crop, seed, fieldwork, and roguing. If you are keen, motivated, have reasonable fitness, and enjoy working as part of a fun and vibrant team in the outdoors, this position could be for you. Experience with similar work is helpful, but isn’t necessary as training will be given.
- Get paid to work outdoors in the fresh air
- Keep your fitness up while working
- Be part of a positive, fun team
Transport from the township to the site is available in most cases, though having a full New Zealand driver's licence and a reliable vehicle would be useful.You Will Need
- An awesome attitude
- To pass a drug test
- Great communication skills
- To pay attention to instructions
- Your pay rate is determined by skill and experience; $22 - $23, starting rate.
- Hours of work from 9 am to 2.30 pm, Monday to Friday
- Full training is provided! Plus, we provide opportunities to upskill with paid training sessions covering basic agricultural skills
- A variety of agricultural labour/production assistant work with a fun, friendly, and diverse team
- Super flexible contract lengths - do you only need a few weeks worth of work? Or, do you want to work for 2, 4, or 6+ months?
- We can be flexible with how many days per week you work
- We provide transport from the yard in Ashburton to the site
- If you have a full, clean driver's license, we'll pay you a bonus rate for each day you drive
PLEASE NOTE: To apply for this position, you must be residing in New Zealand and be a permanent resident or have a relevant working visa. You must pass drug testing to succeed in these roles.
If this role is of interest to you, then apply now!