- Spray, garden, rogue, harvest, or grade various crops.
- No experience is needed. Training sessions provided - get paid to learn!
- Ongoing work and flexibility with hours.
About the Role
We have a range of agricultural work available across the Hastings area; one day, you may spray weeds, and the next, you'll be helping prep a field for harvest. With so much variety, there won't be time to get bored!
Working in a team of four to 15, you'll undertake various duties depending on the season related to all types of arable and vegetable crops and bulbs.
We provide paid training sessions to upskill/teach you the basic agricultural skills needed to:
- Remove rogue plants from the main crop in paddocks
- Spray weeds
- Prepare a paddock for harvest
- Work on farm machinery
- Use different hand or power/petrol tools
You have an awesome attitude and work well in a team environment. You have great communication and listening skills, and you pay attention to and follow instructions.
- You'll pass a drug test
- You're physically fit and capable of standing/walking/bending down repeatedly
- No experience is needed (but any you have is beneficial)
What's Being Offered
We offer super flexible contract lengths - do you only need a few weeks of work? Or, do you want 2, 4, or 6+ months? We can be flexible with how many days per week, and how many hours you work, provided you can commit to the same days/times each week.
- Pay determined by skill and experience: $23 - $24, with rises for dedicated workers
- 8% holiday pay accrued on top pf hourly wage
- Full, paid training is provided
- A variety of work with a fun, friendly, and diverse team
- Flexible work options
How to Apply
If you're interested, then apply online now by sending us your CV/resume and two references.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.