Recruitment of healthcare professionals
$6,000 – $6,380 • monthly
The COVID-19 crisis has had a huge impact on the health systems of most countries around the world.
Faced with the growing demand for health care and the shortage of labor locally, several countries, such as Australia, New Zealand, as well as Canada, are gradually reopening their doors, in particular highly qualified health professionals.
If you have the profile we are looking for and you have always dreamed of expatriating, now is the time to try your luck.
Type of Contract: CDI and CD2I
Country of assignment: Australia, Canada, Cape Verde and the Netherlands
Specialties sought: Nurses, doctors, Midwife; Psychologists, Physiologist, etc.
Monthly salary: From £ 3,200
The volunteers recruited are responsible for various missions such as the organization of care, hygiene training or the implementation of a vaccination campaign.
- Work most of the time in a dispensary or a state hospital
- Assist and collaborate with local professionals;
- Supervise and ensure daily care;
- Take care of stocks of drugs and equipment;
- Supervise local care teams;
- Implement epidemiological or nutritional health surveys;
- Manage information meetings
- Quick adaptation to health contexts
- Resistance to guards 24 hours a day
- Be autonomous and show initiative.
- Be animated by a real vocation to care, to help others, to discover new countries
- Have a sense of contact and solidarity.
Advantages / possibility of evolution:
• Full cost of accommodation for 6 months
• Health coverage in addition to the monthly allowance.
• Possibility of following parallel training courses
Working time :
35 hours / Weeks
To apply for this position, you must:
- justify a state diploma in a health specialty
- Justify two years of experience.
- Languages required: Have a basic or medium level of English