Imagine working for an organisation that:
- Offers subsidised health insurance!
- Provides you with loads of variety, interest and challenges!
- Allows you to have autonomy while offering back-up from a supportive and experienced team!
- Provides you with all the tools to effectively carry out your role including: a company car, laptop, mobile as well as an online learning platform!
Now that we've got your attention
Here's some information about us: Geneva Healthcare strives to provide best-in-class healthcare, whether its developing staffing and service solutions for a complex organisation, or helping to improve the life of an individual client. Geneva Healthcare provides ACC, DHB and MOH funded Nursing Services and Support Worker care for client's rehabilitating in their own homes and community, including home-help, childcare and high level needs care.
Take your excellent clinical skills out into the community! We are currently seeking a driven Community Registered Nurse or Registered Health Professional to join our Homecare Nursing team.
This is a permanent full time position working Monday to Friday - no weekend work involved!
You will be responsible for providing day to day support and integration of all Geneva services in the West Auckland and North Shore region.
Duties your day might involve:
- Providing clinical support and governance to community support workers
- Carry out specialist nursing assessments
- Visiting clients to provide on-site development of service plans, including household management, personal cares, manual handling, pressure areas
- Risk assessment and management
To be part of the team you will need:
- To be a Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist with current APC
- A full Driver's License
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Wound and catheter care experience
- Ideally have up to five years New Zealand post-graduate experience including one year in the community, primary health, rehabilitation, disability or aged care sector
- Excellent reporting writing ability and confidence in managing IT Applications
- Proven skills in health assessment, planning and goal setting
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and hold key relationships with Funders, Clients, Clinicians, Support Workers, Community organisations & Primary Care
If this sounds like the new challenge you've been looking for, APPLY NOW!
For further information please contact Deborah D'Souza on [Register to View] 0382">0800 436 382 ext 9514 or email
Please note: You must be a citizen or resident of this country to apply.