Geneva Healthcare's Community Living service supports adults with physical and intellectual disabilities in in-home environments across NZ.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Coordinator to provide front line clinical support and coordination across Community Living designated sites. This includes, Support Worker and RN/EN support and ensures the needs of residents and their family/whanau are met with care that is focused on identified needs and person centered planning.
This role is based in one of our central Auckland houses with the requirement to travel to designated sites around Auckland. It is a full time position, working 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30 with on-call component for wider service.
We can offer you:
- Company Car, Laptop and Mobile
- Competitive rates and salary
- Subsidised health insurance
- Thorough orientation and a supportive team
- Online learning platform
Key Achievements in the Role:
- Leadership, guidance and support; ensuring successful day to day coordination of staff and resident requirements within each designated site and house
- Planning and support for clients/whanau
- Provide clinical oversight and leadership to Support Workers and Nurses
- Provide support and mentorship to our Nurses and Support Workers providing the cares.
- Provide family, funder and stakeholder liaison, building strong and positive relationships and promoting our service reputation.
- Support management and quality teams with compliance, quality and audit requirements
- Documentation and reporting
- Event or crisis intervention and management
You will need to have:
- Current Practising Certificate is required as a Registered Nurse
- At least five years post-graduate experience in the community, aged care, rehabilitation or disability sector
- Proven staff leadership and management skills
- Understanding of behaviour management and associated risks
- Clinical skills in PEG feeding, medication management, safe handling, and other areas relevant to intellectual and physical disability
- Ability to provide effective and supportive supervision and teaching
- A full NZ Driver Licence and confidence with manual disability vehicles
- Confidence in managing IT applications and the ability to report regularly on services provided and outcomes achieved
NOTE: Applicants must be either a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
To apply: Please send your CV online by clicking the Apply Button or contact Deborah D’Souza on 0800 436 382 ext 9514
For more information on what we do, please visit https://www.genevahealth.com/