Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are looking for a registered nurse who can bring clinical excellence and a passion for improving the health and safety of workplaces. This role is location flexible, and you can be based in Timaru or Ashburton!
You will provide various services, including pre-employment health assessments, health monitoring, well-being checks, drug testing, ergonomic workstation assessments, and biological sampling.
You will analyse and evaluate health data gathered from individuals and use this information to provide businesses with recommendations for the future management of their employee’s health and well-being.
To add further variety to your working week, this role also comes with an element of sales, as you will be required to make cold calls to new clients when necessary.
Whilst you will be part of a well-supported team, you must be a driven self-starter, capable of managing your time efficiently and working autonomously. We’re looking for someone with excellent communication skills, good customer service and who is fun to work with.
If you’re interested in an exciting challenge and have the flexibility to meet the needs of our services, then please read on.
Requirements for the role:
What we can offer you:
- An Annual Practicing Certificate
- A client-centred approach with a friendly, positive, and professional attitude
- A strong focus on quality and detail
- A current driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Sound computer skills - particularly with Microsoft Office
- Ability to collate, analyse and evaluate health data
- Experience in Occupational Health is preferred but not necessary
- Urine and saliva drug testing abilities are advantageous
- Venepuncture ability is also advantageous
- Work/life balance - you will have some flexibility in terms of your hours. Part-time or full-time is possible for the right candidate; what works best for you?
- The ability to start in November 2022, although an October start is preferred
- Ongoing training and development
- A company vehicle will be provided
- Your salary is to be determined based on your skills and experience
This sort of opportunity doesn't come along every day, so if you're looking for a fun and fulfilling career move, it's one not to be missed.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, don’t hesitate and apply now
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
Canstaff is a specialised recruitment and labour-hire agency for New Zealand construction, civil construction, engineering, manufacturing and logistics sectors. We’re here to help you do your business better by removing the risk, hassle and paperwork of having full-time employees.