We pride ourselves on not only being an incredible place to dine, but also a great place to work.
We have a fabulous, fun and hardworking team, who work to create a perfect guest experience whilst having a great time working together.
We are looking for a confident and experienced front of house and an experienced bartender with flair and a bucket load of personality.
You will bring your good energy to every shift, be a fun and collaborative part of our team, whilst making sure our customers are getting the very best experience that they expect when dining with us.
- You are a confident and friendly people person who gets along with everyone,
- Love spinning a good yarn and getting to know your customers,
- Take pride in delivering a first class experience every time,
- Have previous experience in a similar role,
- Are a great salesperson who can get our customers excited by our New Zealand inspired menu,
- Are keen to expand your knowledge and be part of a great team!
For the Bar we are looking for all of the above, plus a comprehensive wine and beverage knowledge; you know your reds from your rose; are confident creating our delicious cocktails; and you have ample previous bar experience.
In return we offer a chance to work in a great environment with a friendly & inclusive team, a competitive hourly rate, a nutritious daily meal, and genuine progression opportunities.
If you’re keen to know more send your CV to [Register to View] [Register to View]