$20.00 – $20.00 • hourly
Next Generation Holiday Parks
Multiple positions available at our park located on Lake Taupo, between the townships of Taupo and Turangi. Our ideal candidates are not afraid of hard work, are reliable and capable of maintaining the park’s high level of presentation and customer service.
Free room in share house for hard working reliable staff.
The main roles are:
- Mixture of general grounds/handyman duties
- Cleaning of park buildings including cabins and amenities blocks
- Working in our busy reception / shop
- Landscaping / mowing / weed eating
- Assisting with in-park activities / renting out of kayaks etc
- Any area of the property to assist the team when needed.
- 2 x Night patrol walks
Hours: This is a seasonal role, starting in November and ending after the Waitangi long weekend 2021. If the park continues to be busy there could be the option to stay on longer.
Minimum of 20 hours per week, per person, with up to 50 hours per week in the busiest time over summer.
To apply, you must:
- Have the right to work in NZ – NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Hold a current manual NZ drivers’ licence
- Be able to pass drug test and police vetting report
- Be flexible with days worked and prepared to work varying hours. Hours & days will vary, you will be placed on a roster system. Weekend and public holiday work will be required.
- Be confident and able to work unsupervised
- Please note: Experience with reservation software system Newbook and/or previous work in a holiday park will be highly regarded but not required.
Please send your resume by email ONLY to [Register to View] We will then contact you should you be a suitable candidate for this position. Only those who attach a cover letter addressing the below items will be considered:
- Which areas of the park you would be willing to work and what relevant skills you already have?
- When you would be available to start?
- Whether or not you have your own motorhome or caravan or would require on-site accommodation?