This job is archived
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, and driven Recruitment Resourcer to join the expanding team at Canstaff, in the Ellerslie Office.
You have a friendly professional approach, together with excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills. You will be highly motivated and have the ability to build rapport quickly with candidates. You also possess a can-do attitude, be flexible, hardworking, responsible, and reliable.
You will initially be heavily focused on candidate management, supporting the consultants throughout the New Zealand office. This role is extremely rewarding since you are a critical part of our business and key to the fantastic relationships we have with our candidates.
What we are looking for:
- Sense of urgency and a "let's get it done" mentality
- Ability to work well within a close-knit team but also be disciplined to work alone.
- Previous experience in the telemarketing/ sales /customer service/recruitment sectors, but above all...
- The Right Attitude!
Your duties and responsibilities will be all aspects of recruitment related administration, including but not limited to:
- Candidate Contact
- Screening and Short listing
- Organising and conducting candidate interviews
- Conducting candidate reference checks
- Preparation of contracts
- Database maintenance and updating
- General and recruitment related administration support as requested
- Strong relationship building skills and compassion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach
- Excellent customer service skills and a willingness to learn
- Proven administration experience
- Proven sales experience
- Exceptional planning, organisational and time management skills
- Intermediate computer literacy in Excel, Word, and Google Docs
- Has self-motivation with the ability to work as part of a group and also independently.