This job is archived
(Archived) Recruitment Consultant Role in Auckland
Make a real difference to Auckland by building excellent relationships with both clients and candidates in this unique local recruitment role.
Canstaff and our sister company Agstaff are two of New Zealand's leading Contract staff and Labour Hire recruitment providers with offices all around NZ and the world.
Based in our Ellerslie office, as a Recruitment Consultant at Canstaff/Agstaff you will be placing contract staff into medium to long-term roles. We are looking for someone who enjoys phone and face-to-face relationship building, finding new projects, and being the go-to person in your region.
What you ideally have:
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Enjoy friendly competition and are a great team player
- High-level of decisiveness & assertiveness, you know what you want
You will have a passion for the profession of sales and helping people into solid employment
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary package with monthly uncapped commissions
- A company vehicle along with all the other tools of the trade you need, phone, laptop
- Autonomy - You will have the ability to run and grow your area, run it like your own business!!
- Flexibility with working hours - we will welcome those who can work part-time or around school hours
- Owns it!! - Thrives in an autonomous environment with minimal supervision,
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family-owned and led company, have the drive to succeed, and take pride in your work, we want to hear from you!