English Speech Collection for Indian Speakers
English Speech collection for Indian Speakers in New Zealand
Data collected will be used to train and develop artificial intelligence algorithms behind voice recognition technologies. Join us now!
In this project, using the Appen Mobile Application, you will create and record short commands in English (NZ), asking the chatbot to accomplish certain actions.
- Familiarity with smart home devices, technology
- Likely to use or own a smartwatch
- Interested in/enthusiastic about fitness and wellness
- Must have Appen Mobile Application installed on your mobile.
- You should use your smartphone microphone and do NOT use a Bluetooth microphone while recording on this project.
- You should record in an outdoor environment like (Backyards/Park with people talking/music, street, etc.)
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose English (Indian) as your primary language and New Zealand as your Country.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for this project.
5. Choose the "Apply" button to start your qualification to the project.
Make sure to add all your native languages when creating your profile in the system. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and "Continue" to Complete your Profile and Unlock More Projects.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."