Factory Production Assistants - Casual Full-time
$22.00 – $23.00 • hourly
- Work on a fast-paced factory production line in the food and beverage industry.
- No experience necessary; full training provided.
- Full-time hours
- $22 per hour PLUS 8% holiday pay and bonus for night shift.
About Your New Role
You'll be part of a team working on fast-paced production lines performing a range of duties including sorting, quality control, packing products, and general production work. No experience is needed as full training is given.
We have full-time positions available for strong, self-motivated, positive workers. The shifts are day shift (5.45 am - 6.15 pm) and night shift (5.45 pm to 6.15 am). A typical roster is 2 days on, 2 nights on, and then 4 days off.
- Additional salary incentives for night shifts.
- Immediate start available
- Machine operation including filling machines, case packers and palletising robots
- Assisting with general production line duties
- Dealing with damaged and wasted product
- Maximising production uptime
- Product packing, sampling and testing
- Cleaning production line and equipment
This is an entry-level role; previous factory work experience is ideal but not essential. You must be able to pass drug tests and MOJ checks.
You're an honest and reliable self-starter that can work well as part of a team, and the sort of person who leads by example and motivates others. You take direction well, lead when required, and are a fun, friendly person who enjoys working with a diverse team.
- High Health & Safety, and hygiene standards
- Dexterous, able to complete repetitive work
- Good attention to detail
- Must pass a drug test and MOJ check
Who's Our Client
Our client's an innovative leader in the food and beverage production industry and has been operating in Canterbury for over 20 years.
They offer state-of-the-art facilities, good working conditions, and ongoing training and career opportunities.
What's On Offer
- Join a leading, people-driven company with vibrant culture
- Overtime available
- Ongoing training and career development
- Established business with over 20 years of industry experience
- You will be offered good training, good working conditions, and endless career opportunities
- PPE will be provided
- Free bus service to the factory (location dependent)
- $22 per hour for day shift + 8% holiday pay; $23 per hour for night shift + 8% holiday pay
How to Apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in the food manufacturing industry and work with a leading company. Successful applicants will be good communicators and have a strong work ethic. If this sounds like you, apply now and send us your cv/resume with two contactable references.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.