Work for a large family-owned business in the production of the number 1 industry in New Zealand. The Primary industry has been the backbone to New Zealand's survival during covid...
We are looking for a dedicated worker, who can commit to 12-hour shifts, with a 4 on and 4 off rotation.
This work is indoors and requires working on a frozen vegetable production line and pack-out department.
- Strong understanding of hygiene practices in the food industry
- A positive attitude
- The ability to follow documented procedures and strictly adhere to product quality standards
- Good communication skills
- A good eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team, with or without supervision
- Ability to perform physical work
What you get:
- Rotating weekly roster with 4 x 12hr shifts
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunity for career and personal development
This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable manufacturing company with the potential of ongoing employment