A small team in Franklin is looking for an enthusiastic worker to help them out for a few weeks with the packaging and dispatch of their product.
You will be required to:
- Study assembly instructions and parts list
- Gather parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Use templates and reading measurements to position parts and assemble them
- Pack the finished product and have them prepared for testing and dispatch
- Ensure the workspace is safe and clean and complying with all safety rules and regulations
- Reliable, enthusiastic with good attention to detail
- Able to produce quality over speed
- Willing to learn and develop your skillset
This role is for 32 hours per week, 8 am to 4 pm Monday - Friday with a 3.30 finish on Thursdays
Please apply today if you think you will be a great fit for this role, we can start you tomorrow.