Entry-level Factory Production Assistant roles available in Pōkeno, Franklin district.About the Role
We're looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a high-performing friendly team. You'll work on the Dryer Production team opening and stripping ingredient bags, loading the blending machine, feeding material into the production machine, and ensuring fast and effective product packing while maintaining high quality and food safety standards.
- Machine operation including filling machines, case packers and palletising robots
- Assist with general production line duties
- Product packing, sampling and testing
- Clean production line and equipment
This is an entry-level role; previous factory work experience is ideal but not essential. You must be able to pass drug tests and MOJ checks.
You're an honest and reliable self-starter that can work well as part of a team, and the sort of person who leads by example and motivates others. You take direction well, lead when required, and are a fun, friendly person who enjoys working with a diverse team.
- High Health & Safety, and hygiene standards
- Dexterous, able to complete repetitive work
- Good attention to detail
- Must pass a drug test and MOJ check
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative leader in the food and beverage production industry and has been operating in New Zealand for over 20 years.
They offer state-of-the-art facilities, good working conditions, and ongoing training and career opportunities.
What's On Offer
- Full training and PPE provided
- Monday to Friday work with shifts between 8 am - 8 pm
- Career development opportunities
- Regular team BBQs
- $22/hour + 8% holiday pay
- Permanent role
How to Apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in the food manufacturing industry and work with a leading company. Successful applicants will be good communicators and have a strong work ethic. If this sounds like you, apply now and send us your cv/resume with two contactable references.
Please note: To apply for this position, you must reside in New Zealand and be a citizen or a permanent resident or have a relevant working visa. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.