Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are looking for people who enjoy working in a food manufacturing environment and want to be part of a high-performing friendly team. You’ll work for a solid and secure business with very high standards for safety and quality.
The roles involve working as an important part of a team on fast-paced production lines performing various duties, including the sorting, blending, quality control, and packing of products, as well as associated cleaning duties.
This role is for a fixed term from now through to early next year, although permanent roles may be offered to those who excel.
What’s in it for you?
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- $21.50 - $22/hr start rate
- 6 am to 2.30 pm shifts, Mon to Fri (with overtime available)
- You will be trained on the job, so although beneficial, no experience is necessary
- You will be offered a good working environment and career opportunities
- PPE will be provided
- Opportunities for a permanent role and pay rises if you're a committed worker
- Good team environment
- To be physically fit and capable of standing for long periods and lifting up to 25kg
- Good communication skills
- To be reliable and a real team player
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry or factory work is preferred (but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work, learn and grow in a leading NZ company, so if you have the relevant skills or experience, can pass a drug test, and are ready to get to work, don’t sleep on it - we want to hear from you.
Apply now!Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
Canstaff is a specialised recruitment and labour-hire agency for New Zealand construction, civil construction, engineering, manufacturing and logistics sectors. We’re here to help you do your business better by removing the risk, hassle and paperwork of having full-time employees.