You'll be part of a team working on fast-paced production lines performing a range of duties including sorting, quality control, packing products, and general production work. No experience is needed as full training is given.
We have several full-time opportunities for strong, self-motivated, positive workers, and can consider part-time workers too.
The shift is 5.45 pm - 6 am and the factory operates 7 days a week.Who's Our Client
Our client's an innovative leader in the food and beverage production industry and has been operating in Canterbury for over 20 years.
They offer state-of-the-art facilities, good working conditions, and ongoing training and career opportunities.Key Responsibilities
- Machine operation including filling machines, case packers and palletising robots
- Assisting with general production line duties
- Dealing with damaged and wasted product
- Maximising production uptime
- Product packing, sampling and testing
- Cleaning production line and equipment
- You're an honest and reliable self-starter that can work well as part of a team
- You're the sort of person who leads by example and motivates others
- You take direction well and lead when required
- You have high Health & Safety, and hygiene standards
- You're a fun, friendly person who enjoys working with a diverse team
- Join a leading, people-driven company with vibrant culture
- Overtime available
- Ongoing training and career development
- Established business with over 20 years of industry experience
- You will be offered good training, good working conditions, and endless career opportunities
- PPE will be provided
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in the food manufacturing industry and work with a leading company. Successful applicants will be good communicators and have a strong work ethic.
If this sounds like you, apply now.