What's in it for you?
- Possibility of permanent work
- A fun and diverse team culture
- Career development opportunities for motivated people, including leadership development
- A company that recognises and rewards committed staff with a range of additional benefits
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be reliable with a good work ethic
- Be a team player who gets along easily with others
- Be able to learn and follow our quality standards
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Be physically fit to handle the manual handling aspects of the role
- Pre-employment drug testing is mandatory.