About the RoleWe need boners, butchers, and meat trimmers for full-time, permanent roles in the Taranaki area.
Your typical duties will include the following:
- Cut and separate the meat into specific standardised cuts and portions
- Bone out, cut and trim carcass to required specifications whilst obtaining maximum yield
- Safely use sharp knives and other equipment
About YouYou are physically fit, committed, and a reliable worker. Working as part of a close-knit team, you enjoy being in a fast-paced environment. You have a strong commitment to health & safety, quality, and technical compliance requirements, and will wear the Personal Protective gear that is provided.
- Previous, provable experience in the meat processing industry
- Able to stand for long periods
- You're eligible to live and work in New Zealand
- You will pass a pre-employment drug test and medical assessment
- Great attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination
What's On Offer
- Earn a guaranteed minimum of $27.76 per hour across a day, inclusive of allowances
- Earn up to a maximum of $46.92 per hour across a day, exclusive of overtime
- Minimum of 30 hours per week
- Average of 40 hours per week with overtime in peak season
- Fulltime employment
- Access to free onsite health services including a nurse, physiotherapist, counsellor
- Access to our free employee assistance programme
- Relocation assistance available
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, apply online now!