We are on the scout for Class 2 and above Drivers in South Canterbury
With this company, people come first and safety is at the top of their priority list, that’s why you will have the opportunity to drive a modern fleet that makes the job safer, easier, and a lot more enjoyable.
- A current HR driver's license with a suitable driving record.
- Be a team player who is self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised, and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Be passionate about safety,
- Have a strong work ethic with effective communication skills
You will enjoy:
- A Modern Feet
- Great hours and Competitive Rates
- Being part of a growing family-owned and operated organisation.
So if you’re looking for a career opportunity in a company that will give you development opportunities, enable you to work in a safe and modern environment, and wants you to feel rewarded for your hard work, then click apply and take the first step towards a fulfilling career