Spread the word...Fantastic permanent role for a Class 2 driver in Mid-South Canterbury; ready to start immediately!
Our client has a permanent role as a Class 2 driver (Hiab Crane Operator experience useful!), ready to start immediately.
It comes with an attractive hourly rate and training to ensure you have the skills necessary to perform the required tasks. This position is perfect for a Class 2 driver based anywhere in Mid-South Canterbury - job sites range from Coalburn to Methven to Darfield and everywhere in between.
You will prepare, load, and mix fertiliser and set up equipment to apply it at the specified rate. On the odd occasion, you’ll assist with loading planes and helicopters with the pilot. Cleaning down the truck and equipment will be completed at the end of each job. You'll be managing your own working day, so you must be a self-starter and a reliable worker.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent starting rate of $28+ (depending on experience)
- 45 hours per week (guaranteed no matter the weather)
- Overtime incentives - Hard work and loyalty are well rewarded
- Full and thorough training provided
- Small local business where all staff are valued
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A Full Class 2 NZ Drivers Licence
- A current First Aid, Forklift, and OSH Certificates would be a bonus but not necessary
- To be currently living in NZ
- Health & Safety conscious to the highest degree
- Capable of daily inspections on vehicle and plant
- Any Hiab operating experience is very advantageous!
If you have relevant experience, can pass a drug test, and are ready to get to work, set yourself up with this amazing opportunity - we want to hear from you.