Be a critical part of this highly oiled operation and bring your skills as a Jack or Jill of all trades to the team and get to work with the BIG toys out the front as well as in the office.
We are looking for a team player who is able to efficiently and effectively coordinate plant and equipment, prepare materials and inventory items for upcoming projects, make deliveries and pick-ups (using diggers, toppers, and crane trucks as required) complete yard maintenance including the removal of rubbish/waste as well as keeping the smoko room tidy.
This role will support the Operations Support and Compliance Manager and will be required to assist with morning starts, supporting the workshop to ensure all plant and equipment is certified for the job, support inventory processes, purchase consumables as well as identify losses/theft and damage.
- Work closely with the management team to increase productivity, achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Liaise with management/departments/suppliers in regards to making deliveries on site, correctly, and on time.
- Diagnosing problems and conducting maintenance procedures in and around the business.
- Efficiently and effectively complete yard duties including cleaning, maintenance, repairs, and organisation.
- Regularly checking the workshop, buildings, yards, and premises for cleanliness and identifying/rectifying any hazards.
- Adhere to all company and client Health and Safety/Quality Assurance requirements.
- Be responsible for entering job recording and timesheet coding using digital tools.
Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to promote excellent customer relationships.
- Good level of physical fitness (must be able to lift 20kg repeatedly)
- Class One (Car) Licence Essential
- Class Two (Heavy Traffic) Licence Essential
- Class Four Licence, WTR would be an advantage
If you are up to this assignment and have what we are looking for, apply now. We need to hear from you
Note! You need to currently be in NZ and able to pass drug testing to be considered for this role.