- Experienced livestock driver wanted for a family-run, Canterbury-based business.
- Class 5 essential.
- Earn up to $32 per hour, plus holiday pay
- $1000 cash sign-on bonus on offer*.
Due to the continued growth of this company, our client is looking for a livestock driver to join their team.
Who's Our Client
They've been servicing the South Island for almost 100 years, providing quality cartage ranging from heavy transport, livestock, freight, bulk, and the transportation of hazardous materials, amongst the other services they offer.
They operate a modern, well-maintained fleet out of the Selwyn district, and have an active fleet replacement plan. If you're looking to join a company that values its staff, this may be the role you're looking for.
About Your New Role
We're looking for suitably experienced livestock drivers who are committed to working hard and providing quality service to our client's customers.
- Handle livestock ethically, safely and with compassion
- Drive safely and professionally
- Perform routine maintenance to ensure trucks and trailers are always clean and safe
- Complete paperwork, pre-start checks and comply with company processes and procedures
You're an honest and reliable self-starter that can work independently as well as part of a team. You're the sort of person who leads by example and motivates others. You take direction well and lead when required. You can meet deadlines while, most importantly, providing quality work and exceptional customer service, and are willing to travel away from home when required.
- Current Class 5 licence
- Livestock (sheep & cattle) experience
- Physically fit & healthy
What's On Offer
You'll be joining a leading, family-run business with a solid reputation. This is a full-time, permanent role and an immediate start is available.
- Earn up to $32 per hour (based on your experience), plus holiday pay
- A $1,000 sign-on bonus! (Conditions apply)
- Overtime available
- Ongoing training and development
- New trucks as part of the company's fleet replacement plan
How to Apply
This role would suit an enthusiastic individual with a hardworking, can-do attitude. If this is you, apply now. Send us your CV/resume and two contactable references.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.