- Operate a forklift and dispatch outgoing goods in a busy factory in Māngere.
- Previous forklift experience and a forklift certificate or F Endorsement are required.
- Mon-Fri, full-time hours.
We are seeking a suitably skilled Forklift Operator to join a busy factory in Māngere.
About the Role
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, 8 am - 4.30 pm. We can offer ongoing casual placements, with opportunities for permanent roles for the right applicant.
- Operate a forklift
- Dispatch outgoing goods
- Some manual handling and heavy lifting - up to 20kg
You have a general understanding of standard warehouse practices and are physically fit and able to lift as some manual handling work will be needed. A strong work ethic combined with a can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn will see you succeed in this role.
- Previous forklift experience and forklift certificate (F Endorsement preferred)
- NCEA Level 1 or equivalent qualification
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Physically fit
- Current Driver's License and reliable transport to get to/from work
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative leader in the food and beverage production industry and has been operating in New Zealand for over 20 years.
They offer state-of-the-art facilities, good working conditions, and ongoing training and career opportunities.
What's On Offer
- Monday to Friday hours, so your weekends are free
- $23 - $25+ per hour, depending on experience + 8% holiday pay
- Training and development opportunities
- PPE provided
- Frequent staff BBQs & Lunches
How to Apply
If this position sounds like you, apply online today and send us your CV/resume and two contactable references.
Please note: To apply for this position, you must reside in New Zealand and be a citizen or permanent resident, or have a relevant working visa. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.