Factory Production Assistants are required to join our Blending and Canning Operation at Mangere on a rotating shift.
Key responsibilities include working on the production line for the canning process. Our client is a large company with plenty of opportunities for the right people to grow within the company.
Mon-Thur 5:30 am - 6:15pm = Shift A / Week 1 = 4 on, 3 off
Mon-Weds 5.30pm - 6:15am = Shift B / Week 2 = 3 on, 4 off
What's in it for you:
- $22/hour starting rate
- Frequent staff BBQs & Lunches
- Opportunities for overtime
- Entry-level role with no experience or qualifications required
- Inclusive company - everyone is welcome
- You choose how many shifts you want to work!
The right candidate will:
- Be able to stand throughout the day
- Be able to lift 25kg
- Be a reliable worker
- Be proactive, hands-on, and willing to learn
- Have a positive attitude toward Health and Safety
- Have good time management
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
If this sounds like the role for you, or you want to pick up a few extra hours a week to work with your lifestyle, contact us today!