- Operate a forklift in a busy warehouse/factory environment.
- Current OSH Certificate and forklift experience required.
- Full-time role; $27-32 per hour.
We need a suitably qualified and highly skilled Forklift Operator to join a busy warehouse in the Selwyn area.
About the Role
This role is a full-time position working day shifts between Monday to Saturday with flexibility for hours, and a competitive pay rate of $27-32 per hour, based on your experience. We can offer ongoing casual placements, with opportunities for permanent placements for the right applicant.
- Operate a forklift
- Dispatch outgoing goods
- Some manual handling and heavy lifting - up to 20kg
Previous forklift operating experience is a must, along with a strong work ethic, good communication skills, a can-do attitude, and an eagerness to learn. You're physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg. You have a current driver's license and reliable transport to get to work and back.Essential Requirements
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Current OSH Certificate
- Experience operating a forklift
- $27-32 per hour, based on experience
- PPE provided
- Flexibility to choose the shifts you want
If this position sounds like you and you want to join a company with modern facilities and friendly staff, apply online today!
Please note: To apply for this position, you must be residing in New Zealand and be a permanent resident or have a relevant working visa.