We are on the hunt for a well-rounded digital marketer to join a close knit marketing team.
With your skills and expertise you’ll be required to run the digital arm for a number of our businesses as well as assist and support with day-to-day activities required of an in-house marketing.
This role would be best suited for someone that can think quickly on their feet and execute campaigns at short notice.
About the business
We are a multi-faceted business with an in-house marketing team where the clients are subsidiaries of the agency which operates as their own entities.
You will be working on projects that range from construction and agriculture recruitment, to ecommerce skin and body care. The depth and scope of the companies are always changing and growing allowing for new strategies and out of the box thinking.
Requirements of the role:
- Google suite experience: analytics, search console, business listing, ads, tag manager and data studio.
- Social media advertising experience: Facebook, Linkedin & Instagram
- Ability to problem solve complex problems with ability to strategise solutions
- Email marketing experience, generate automations and deploy eDM’s provided by our content writer- Mailchimp or equivalent.
- Time management is a must in this role as there are multiple clients with multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Ability to interpret data and collate concise reports
- SEO & SEM experience
- Keyword research experience
- Ability to work independently while supporting other members of the team
- A/B testing
Advantageous experience but not required:
- Webinar management and development experience (clickmeeting or zoom)
- CRM experience
- Job listing platform experience (Seek, Trademe, Indeed, Gumtree etc)
- CMS experience (Wordpress)
- Website tracking and heatmap experience
- International advertising experience
- General technical IT knowledge of day to day operations
This role will offer a number of opportunities for an individual to progress and upskill themselves in different work industries. The uniqueness of this role allows somebody to experience a marketing agency that is in-house, without the bureaucracy of client agency predicaments.
Please apply with a cover letter and current CV.
Address your cover letter to Virna Smith, application close 16th June 2021.