We are a Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) digital business, established in 2016. Our aim is to lead in our field. We are an inclusive company with a strong work ethic and will to succeed.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Head of Marketing on projects involving development of digital advertising and sales strategies, Paid Per Click (PPC) campaigns across various digital platforms, the development of high quality creative using a range of third party digital applications.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for analysing and interpreting marketing data and analytics across multiple digital platforms, to form insights and inform data driven strategies. The successful candidate will have good computer skills and the ability to adapt to our internal systems, dealing with digital information and cloud-based systems.
He/she should be excellent at written communications and development of marketing copy which is a key component of the position, be a strong communicator, great at meeting multiple deadlines, and comfortable with a varied set of software, editing tools and website plugins.
Key Performance Areas:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the planning, developing and organisation of campaigns to support sales objectives.
- Develop, implement and manage online advertising campaigns that promote the brand, products and services to support business growth and development.
- Develop high-quality customer-facing creative for website, electronic direct marketing collateral and digital marketing campaigns using a suite of digital design applications (ensuring creative always meets the specific technical requirements for accurate display across the different digital platforms used).
- Prepare regular reporting on campaign performance, consumer patterns and preferences (based on analysis of key performance metrics using a range of digital tools).
- Optimisation of content for website, social media channels and third party sites with a key focus on Search Engine Optimisation and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Recording, preparing, sorting, storing, classifying and filing information (dealing primarily with digital information and cloud-based systems).
- Accurately track and attribute sales using a range of third party digital tools and applications
- Assist with customer enquiries (responding quickly to enquiries via the different channels they were received, which will include by phone, email, social media and other digital channels)
- Fulfil orders from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
This section sets out the previous experience, technical abilities, and professional qualifications required to perform the role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, OR Bachelor’s Degree in a field with transferable skills & 3+ years relevant experience.
- Excellent copywriting and creative communication ability that demonstrates a high level of written language skill, with attention to detail in spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Relevant knowledge and experience using a range of Cloud-based digital design applications.
- Experience with PPC advertising including experience with FB Business Manager.
- Basic understanding of how content performs differently across digital marketing platforms.
- Experience using a range of Cloud-based document storage and sharing applications.
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
- Current, full driver’s license.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Loves to combine creativity and storytelling to engage audiences via the written word.
- Basic understanding of customer sales funnels in relation to digital campaigns and advertising.
- Best practice understanding about pre-sale landing pages and ability to build them.
- Experience using digital scheduling tools such as Hootsuite, Later or CoSchedule.
- Customer relation management and inquiry resolution experience.
- Track record of effectively collaborating with external agencies.
We are looking for a strong creative, innovative and analytical candidate with excellent organisation and time management skills to fill a full-time position based in Auckland (on the North Shore).
We are looking for someone who will fit with our current small team and work collaboratively with others.